It’s barely one month to the end of Big brother Naija 2019, and as usual, several Nigerian celebrities have publicly started revealing housemates they are rooting for.
15 housemates have been evicted so far, and there are 11 housemates left; Mercy, Tacha, Mike, Frodd, Omashola, Seyi, Khafi, Diane, Elozonam, Cindy and Ike.
Mercy and Tacha are undoubtedly the strongest females in the house, and from the look of things, they might be the two last ladies standing.
Here is a list of celebrities rooting Supporting for Mercy.
LIST OF CELEBRITIES ROOTING FOR MERCY
1. Owerri based king of nightlife, Cubana Chief Priest
2. Cameroonian singer and beauty entrepreneur, Dencia
3. Celebrity stylist, Swanky Jerry
4. Veteran actress, Ngozi Nwosu
4. Actress, Juliet Ibrahim
5. Actress, Paschaline Alex Okoli
6. Actor, Somadina Adinma
7. Beauty entrepreneur and ex-housemate, Nina
8. Actress, LilianAfegbai
9. Singer MC Galaxy
10. Comedian Ushebebe
11. Actress Halima Abubakar
12. Alaafin of Oyo’s wife, Queen Aanu
14. Actress Ruby Ojiakor
15. Actress Oluwaseyi Edun
16. Singer, Ruggedman
17. U.S based Nigerian singer, Willie XO
Some of these celebrities support financially, while some support by posting them on social media and soliciting for votes.