A family of 7 has been wiped out in Elele, Ikwerre Local Government Area of Rivers due to the inhalation of generator fume.
The tragic deaths happened at Too Much Money Estate, Elele Town.
The family which comprised of four boys, a girl, mother, and father were discovered dead in the early hours of Thursday morning, Groovenaija360 gathered.
Sources resident in the area said they were greeted by the tragedy this morning, adding that they noticed that their neighbor’s house was still calm and locked which was unusual as the father of the house who was a commercial driver wakes in the morning to ply his trade.
They subsequently forced the apartment open to find lifeless bodies on the chair, floor and on the bed.