Goods worth millions of Naira have been destroyed after fire razed down some shops at Ahoada Town In Rivers State.
The Out break occurred at Some shops and offices Opposite Assembly of God church one (Umuzhi Street),Ahoada.
Mr Chigbo John Shared..the incident on social and he wrote;
While sympathizing with families and traders who lost properties as a result of a fire outbreak last night in Ahoada town. People should always switch off electrical appliances at the close of each business day.
From the above write up, it can be deduced that the fire outbreak was caused by the act of leaving electrical appliances on at the close of each business day.
MUST SEE : Ekpeye Fisher Man Kills A Sea Lion (Photos)
See Photos from the incident below..